For the safety and wellbeing of everyone involved (Including the HORSES), all rules and regulations are closely observed and enforced.
• Participants must be 6 years of age or older to ride their own horse.
• Participants must weigh 250 pounds or less to ride our horses
• Participants must read and sign a liability waiver before participating in any T & D
Adventure Parks, LLC activity.
• A parent/guardian must sign a waiver for participants under the age of 18.
• Participants are matched with horses based on your age and experience level
• All equine activities are at a walk only: no trotting, loping, or galloping
• NO FEEDING THE HORSES. We have a rescue with a metabolic condition that makes
treats dangerous for him. For this reasons we ask that you do not feed anything to any of the horses. The
horses welcome your attention without a bribe. You don't need a treat for their affection.
• For your safety DO NOT at any time enter the horse area/pen without permission, none
of our horses want to hurt you, but they are very large and potentially dangerous if you are in the wrong
place at the wrong time.
• DO NOT approach any horse, stand close to a horse's feet, or walk behind any horse.
They are very large and potentially dangerous if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
• All minors must be accompanied and under the control of a parent/guardian.
• DO NOT dismount at any time for any reason during the ride. If you drop something or have any other issue you must inform the trail guide who will be close by.
• Large personal belongings (bags, purses, etc.) are not permitted on the trail ride and
cannot be left at our facilities. We are not responsible for theft or damage to anyone’s personal property.
• IT IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT TO OBEY THE TRAIL GUIDE AT ALL TIMES. IF THIS RULE IS NOT MET YOUR RIDE WILL BE DISCONTINUED AND YOU WILL HAVE TO WALK BACK. THE TRAIL GUIDE HAS THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY RIDE AT ANY TIME. NO REFUNDS.
• We know and love all of our horses and are willing to lose profit and or customers for their safety and wellbeing.
• We care about and appreciate all of our customers but our horses will always come first. I know anyone that rides with us will understand and appreciate this characteristic.
• If we are just returning from a ride, be patient and prepared to wait up to 30 minutes before the next trail to allow for all of the horses to get a drink of water and a short break.
• If you are a walkup without a reservation, be prepared to wait an undefined amount of
time. The horses may be on a break and we will not skip there break for a walkup. If the wait will be lengthy, we will let you know when the horses will be available and give you a time to come back.
• All of our horses are ridden and trained western.
• Some of our horses are small and therefore have lower rider weight limits.
• Reservations can be made by phone or email.
• Any reservation may be canceled due to bad weather.
• Payment is due prior to your ride and can be in the form of cash or credit.
• Reservations can be made or canceled at any time. We only ask that you give us as
much notice as you can. Walk ups are also accepted when we are open and have enough horses for everyone.
Thank you for taking the time to read the rules and regulation.
Hope to see you soon!
T & D Adenture Parks, LLC was established in June 2016 to create an unique experience to explore the beautiful beach of Matagorda on horseback for all ages and from a beginner to experienced rider. Owner and operator Dusty Wells has been in the horse business for over 30 years. Horseback riding on the beach has been in the family for five generations serving from Corpus Christi, TX down to South Padre Island, TX.